FAQ’s & Policies
At High Maintenance Jewellery each piece is designed and created for our clients, giving the jewellery a unique touch.
We design with one eye on creativity, and the other eye on affordability.
HOW TO ORDER WITH US:
* Place an order online or contact HMJ directly for a full consultation with us.
* To purchase from HMJ, payment is secure and fast via paypal and/or bank transfer.
* Standard rate for postage is £3.50p per order.
* Free postage is redeemed on all orders over £30.
* Delivery is via 2nd class Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to ten working days from being dispatched.
* A full refund on unworn jewellery pieces shall be given if returned within four days after purchase.
* Sale items are non-refundable/exchangeable.
* Any unworn faulty jewellery will be repaired free of charge, if returned to HMJ within four days of purchase.
* Worn jewellery can be repaired, with a charge of £5 per piece.
* Children’s Workshop Parties. A deposit of £20 is required when booking a children’s workshop party. This shall be deducted from the final payment fee on the date of the party. Should the party be cancelled, the £20 deposit is not returned to the client.
* Workshops. A deposit of £40 is required when booking an adults workshop. This shall be deducted from the final payment fee on the date of the party. Should the workshop be cancelled, the £40 deposit is not returned to the client.