FAQ’s & Policies
At High Maintenance Jewellery each piece is designed and created for our clients, giving the jewellery a unique touch.
We design with one eye on creativity, and the other eye on affordability.
HOW TO ORDER WITH US:
* Place an order online or contact HMJ directly for a full consultation with us.
* To purchase from HMJ, payment is secure and fast via paypal and/or bank transfer/direct debit
* Standard rate for postage is £3.50p per order.
* Free postage is redeemed on all orders over £30.
* Delivery is via 2nd class Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to ten working days from being dispatched.
* Customers must sign up to a (free) member account to start receiving loyalty points. Customers can create an account (for free) by clicking in the Menu, then choosing 'ACCOUNT'.
* When customers create an account with HMJ and sign up, they will automatically receive x50 points for free!
* Customers receive x5 points for every £1.00 they spend online at HMJ.
* Points are only received and redeemed from online/the HMJ website purchases.
* Customers can redeem their points from the following;
£5 online discount at HMJ from 500 points.
£10 online discount at HMJ from 1000 points.
£20 online discount at HMJ from 2000 points.
* To redeem your points, click on the reward button at the checkout.
* Customers automatically receive x150 points on your birthday, for free!
* A full refund on unworn High Maintenance Jewellery pieces shall be given if returned within four days after purchase.
* Sale items are non-refundable/exchangeable.
* Any unworn faulty High Maintenance Jewellery will be repaired free of charge, if returned to HMJ within 5 days of purchase.
* Pre-worn High Maintenance Jewellery can be repaired, with a charge of £10 per piece, if the item has been purchased after 5 days.
* Repairs can be considered on jewellery pieces not created by High Maintenance Jewellery, starting at a fee of £10 per item (the price may increase depending on the work required to repair).
* Children’s Workshop Parties. A deposit of £20 is required when booking a children’s workshop party. This shall be deducted from the final payment fee on the date of the party. Should the party be cancelled, the £20 deposit is not returned to the client.
* Workshops. A deposit of £40 is required when booking an adults workshop. This shall be deducted from the final payment fee on the date of the party. Should the workshop be cancelled, the £40 deposit is not returned to the client.